By accepting these terms and conditions, you understand and acknowledge that the issuance of a passport or visa is entirely at the discretion of the issuing Embassy or State Department. Easy Visa Services LLC (“Company”) makes no guarantees regarding the issuance of any document.
You understand and acknowledge that you are solely responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the application to the Agency that issues your passport or visa. Further, you understand and acknowledge that Company is not responsible for any delays or errors caused by mail couriers such as FedEx, UPS, or any other commercial carrier.
Your acknowledgement of the terms and conditions herein signifies that you understand and agree to the following:
1. Company acts as your limited agent for the limited purpose of submitting and facilitating your application through a courier. Company does not accept responsibility for delays in or loss of any document(s) by any party not directly under our control, including, but not limited to, Travel Agents, Consulates, Embassies, Passport Offices, or any other Entities or any delivery-service involved in handling documents.
2. Company does not issue your passport or other travel documents. Company charges a fee to submit your application and retrieve your passport or other travel documents as your authorized Agent.
3. Company has no control over the decisions made by Issuing Authorities regarding denial or approval of any passport or travel document. The issuance of a passport or visa is entirely at the discretion of the Issuing Authority. Thus, Company does not guarantee the issuance of any document. Further, Company is not responsible for the failure of any Issuing Authority to issue a passport, visa, or other travel document in a timely fashion.
4. Company reserves the right to refuse service to any customer upon Company’s suspicion or belief that information may be inaccurate, incomplete, or otherwise deficient. Such refusal of service is at Company’s sole discretion. Our maximum liability for refusal of service is limited to the amount of the fee paid to and collected by Company from you under all circumstances, without limitation.
5. Company its owners, agents and affiliates, and employees shall not provide any guarantees, express or implied.
6. Company, its owners, agents and affiliates, and employees shall not be liable to you for any failure to comply with the necessary requirements for travel, for the action or inaction of any government body or Issuing Authority, or for the performance or nonperformance by any third party delivery company.
7. At all times and under all circumstances, Company’s total liability to you for any and all claims, causes of action, losses, injuries, demands, judgments, costs, liabilities, or damages of any kind, regardless of the form of action or legal theory, shall not, in any circumstance or for any reason, exceed the fees paid to and collected by Company from you, or $500, whichever is less. In no event shall Company be liable to you for any indirect, special, exemplary, indirect, consequential, punitive, or incidental losses or damages, including, without limitation, lost profits and purchase of new airline tickets.
8. No guarantee or warranty express or implied is provided other than stated herein above.
9. You submit to personal jurisdiction and venue in Fulton County, Georgia for all litigation arising out of this agreement. The sole and exclusive venue for any such dispute shall be Fulton County, Georgia.
10. Refund Policy and Money Back Guarantee.
For Travel Visa Services, you understand and accept that after placing an order, a reservation of limited capacity will be placed on your behalf. You will have 15 days from the exact date and time of placing an order with Company to cancel with a refund IF the visa has not begun processing. After 15 days, you will not be entitled to a refund. However; any cancelled order not entitled to a refund will remain active for a period of exactly six (6) months from the date of your order was placed with Company so that any fees charged may be applied to future services with the Company during this six (6) month time frame.
By agreeing to the terms herein, refunds shall not be granted for events that are beyond the Company's control, including but not limited to: travel cancellations, delays or any other itinerary changes, intentional or otherwise, lost or stolen tickets, and travel document procurement difficulties including incomplete or inaccurate required filing information. Furthermore, by agreeing to the terms herein, you understand that no refunds will be issued for services that have been completed in their entirety by the Company, including but not limited to document processing and shipping expenses.