Please provide one clear copy of your passport's information page via email to us to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must provide 1 passport photo in JPEG format via email to email@example.com
This passport photo must match the requirements of a standard US passport photo.
- Your head must face the camera directly with full face in view.
- You must have a neutral facial expression or a natural smile, with both eyes open.
- Taken in clothing normally worn on a daily basis
- Taken in the last 6 months
- Use a plain white or off-white background
- You cannot wear glasses.
- You cannot wear a hat or head covering.
- You cannot wear headphones or wireless hands-free devices.
Please complete this short one page questionnaire - Brazil E-visa Questionnaire.
Note: If your answer to any of the questions form #3-11 is "Yes", you will be denied an Brazil e-visa.
1. Copy of both parent's passports. Passports must be signed.
2. Scan of both parent's passport style photos.
3. Copy of minor's Birth Certificate. (Parent's names must match exactly as it appears in passport copy)
4. Minor Authorization Form - click HERE.
5. If one parent is unavailable, please provide "justification proof". ( ie: if you have sole custody, please provide a copy of the court order, if one parent is deceased, please provide copy of death certificate, etc. )
6. Signatures - Note to parents: All documents pertaining to this Brazil Visa application that you sign, must match your passport. If your signature has changed it is in your best interest to sign using the signature as it appears in your passport.
7. Statement of Non-Brazilian Citizenship - if the parent's of a minor were born in Brazil or might have had Brazilian citizenship at some time in the past, they must complete this form to verify that the child never was issued a Brazilian birth certificate and therefore does not have Brazilian citizenship - click HERE.
Please note: Children endorsed in their parent's passport are not eligible for the e-visa.
Evisas are issued by the foreign governmental agency and vary depending upon the country. Some visas (such as Australian ETA's) can take as little as 30 minutes. Others can take longer, more like 6-7 days to process. That being said, electronic evisas are much faster than paper visas due to the lack of need to send documents, stand in line, and go through paperwork. Its the most efficient way to obtain a visa for your trip.
Visas are issued based on who issued your passport. Most countries categorize your visa need into the following categories.
E-Visa is the easiest way to get permit of entry into and travel within the territory of chosen country for the purpose of short stay. All you need to do is to complete the online application form and pay with your credit/debit card instead of applying through Country Embassy. After receiving your Visa through email, print it out and bring it along when you travel to chosen country. Evisas are available for 20+ countries and growing.